Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh ya We MOVED!!!


Guess I should let everyone know that we moved to Sandpoint and opened our own Chiropractic clinic called Northern Lakes Chiropractic Clinic!! You can check out the website which is still under construction!!! www.northernlakeschiropractic.com

6 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

That's sooooo Exciting CONGRATULATIONS!! The office is beautiful!

A. Simpson said...

Opened your own?! I didn't know that!

Jason Young said...

Wow Leisy's! Great looking clinic! Can I have an adjustment? I'm so excited for you guys. I'm glad that you decided to take the plunge and start working for yourself. It's hard but it can be a lot of fun too if you don't let it stress you out ;P. Just remember that this is your destiny and too many things have gone your way for this to not work out. Your clinic is a way that God an use you to bless the lives of others.

-J

Jessie said...

How exciting Abby!! It looks very nice :)

The Perkes Family said...

You did an amazing job with the website, Abby. The office looks great. I know you guys have been through a lot over the last year and this looks like a great opportunity. Congratulations! I hope to see it someday. I miss you!

A. Simpson said...

Just checked out your blog. Just so's ya know-we're really jealous! We want a blog!!