Friday, May 23, 2008

Ice Cream and Mud






It was super hot last week so I washed the car and let the boys play in the water and mud. They were having so much fun getting covered in mud that I decided to let them do whatever they wanted. I figured it was just mud and they should enjoy it while they still can. Wil took it to the extreme and covered his entire body in mud including his face! While we were outside the ice cream truck came so the neighboor bought the boys some treats! By the end of the day they were covered in mud and ice cream!!

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Love the mudd in the eye picture...true boy!

The Perkes Family said...

Boys will be boys! What a good mom you are for not freaking out. I think some people think I am crazy for letting my boys get into things. They're kids! I say, let them have fun. I am sure the clean up was fun :)